Water Damage in Ballinger, TX
When the pipe burst over this kitchen the homeowners did not expect to see all their insulation inside their kitchen.
Broken Pipe Floods Kitchen
If your home suffers from a pipe break that floods your home there are some steps you can take to lessen the damage.
- Start with removing excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe off water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and hang wet upholstery and cushions.
- Raise furniture by placing aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer. The A/C removes the humidity after a water loss.
- Call a Water Restoration Expert to have the rest of it cleaned up.