Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire Event in the Kitchen

The fire in the kitchen spread very quickly and covered the walls with a black, smoky residue. The firefighters busted open the ceiling to check for hidden smolderings, creating more of a mess. Our first step was to clear out all the debris and then go forward with the restoration.

Clean up Process to Kitchen Fire

The owner of this home was devastated by the aftermath of this kitchen fire. The team at SERVPRO of San Angelo took the stress away by providing the owners with the right equipment for clean up.

Fire Contents

This is the aftermath of dishes after a house fire.  SERVPRO of San Angelo came into the house and helped the owners pack up their contents.  The owners were very grateful for the team in assisting during this tragic time. 

Fire 101

Learning the basics of fire safety is the first step in protecting your home and family. Understanding the best ways to protect your home and family or your business from fire should always be at the top of your to-do list. From selecting smoke alarms, carbon monoxide alarms and fire extinguishers.

SERVPRO of San Angelo is here to help!

Fire Started by Stove

This fire was started due to a burner on the stove. Safety is very important when cooking. This fire also affected the rest of the home with soot. SERVPRO of San Angelo was able to get this home back in shape for this family. Call us today for all your fire restoration needs.

Fire Damage in Sonora Texas

This fire damage was the result of a grill that caught fire outside. The team at SERVPRO of San Angelo was able to begin the fire remediation process quickly and help to ease the homeowner's fears.